Monday, December 29, 2008

Well obviously it was our fault in the end, but...

Here is a recap of the highlights (and lowlights) from the season, including a little 'karma is a bitch' and 'ha ha ha ha schadenfreude' thrown in for good measure.

I have to disagree, though, that Seau and Colvin were little more than ghosts of their former selves. They were contributors (which is sad, but there ya go) particularly once Bruschi was out of the picture. We need to improve the D for next year with strong players at all positions. There are some hold-overs and some veterans, but we need more backs and -- all together now -- we need corners!

Also, I need to say that I'm glad Richard Seymour is saying what I was thinking...having been beat by several of the playoff-bound teams (and not too certain of our chances against Baltimore), I have a feeling that any playoff run would have been truncated. Although I have faith that we could have beat the Colts this time around. Inglorious bastards.

No comments: