Thursday, December 11, 2008

From the team that brought you the manly kiss

You may not remember this, but on two separate occasions, Tom Brady manly kissed (on the cheek) Belichick last year after games early in the season/soon after Spygate. Bruschi did once as well.

Now I was not aware that football players could get away with saying the following to the media. Heath Evans commenting on the death of Matt Cassel's father:

"Maybe being around the guys might ease [things] a bit," said fullback Heath Evans. "I don't know that for a fact. I know I just kind of wanted to wrap my arms around him this morning and tell him I loved him. At this time, that's about the only thing you know to do. Hopefully, we can be of some encouragement to him and see how that helps him out."

I love it. And who doesn't love Matt Cassel, somewhere deep inside?

No comments: