Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A Blog after my own heart

I think I've read The Hater Nation before, but had forgotten it. Anyway, this I liked a lot (although I disagree with the Ravens being the AFC team....but my mantra is 'Anything but the Jets', so that would be okay):

'Raven is my current pick to represent the AFC in the Super Bowl. Normally, you wouldn't pick a team with a rookie quarterback to win the conference. But look at some of the other quarterbacks on potential AFC playoff teams. Jay Cutler, Kerry Collins, Favre, Gomer, Cassel and Ben Roethlisberger (fantasy killer). Not a bad group, but we're not looking at Joe Montana, Troy Aikman and Bart Starr here, either. Not that you need one anymore. Just look at the last two Super Bowl MVPs.'

I don't think I need to refresh your memories on the MVPs from the last two Superbowls...

No comments: