Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday thoughts

Randy Moss's fine was rescinded because he did not actually say anything bad about the refereeing in the Indianapolis game, but hinted that he might have had bad things to say. Which I think the NFL might want to take as a sign that they are getting far too wrapped up in all of this.

My new question is, are the Colts here to stay? They pulled it off yesterday against Pittsburgh (in a close one). So perhaps they will be competitors, even though it will take a lot for them to get back on top. Also, I feel in a way that this makes the Patriots look even better considering that the Steelers (who I consider to be pretty dominant this year) didn't beat the Colts. We did hold them to fewer points, though, which I know in some ways is utterly irrelevant but still makes me happy.

I feel like every time I watch the Giants play this year, they really shouldn't quite win. Then they do. Last night only heightened that feeling.

I'm sure there will be much excitement leading up to the Jets game this week. I haven't seen them play this season (the first game against the Pats I was at the Bucs game), so no clue how they actually look. I really do hate losing to the Jets though.

No comments: