Sunday, February 7, 2010

Bill takes over defense

Okay, this was announced a few days ago and I am behind on things (it has been a busy month...thank God spring training is soon because I am looking forward to the distraction!). Anyway, Belichick has decided not to name a defensive coordinator and will be taking a more active role in the defense.

I don't like this.

Also, apparently they are not making any changes to the offensive coaching staff.

Definitely don't like this.

Compare how we looked this season (sluggish/cruddy) to how the Saints looked tonight (energetic/awesome). We need some of DAT. And while I was hardly expecting them to bring in someone totally new, a shake-up on offense is, in my view, mandated after last season.

My next question: when the hell are we going to start signing our free agents?

No comments: