Sunday, September 6, 2009

Richard Seymour traded

Whoa. As in, 'Lois, that is not my Batman glass' whoa.

Richard Seymour was traded today, meaning that basically no one is coming back on the Patriots' D. I think that's what it means. I'm hard pressed to name anyone beyond Mayo. At the same time, many of us have noted in previous years that our defense was getting old and sloppy, so maybe it is time to change it up. At least we have corners now...I hope!

We got a 1st round draft pick out of it for 2011. Which isn't bad. Unless the Raiders suddenly get it together, which seems unlikely, what with their coaching staff physically attacking each other and such.

Also, whenever you are having a bad day, you can just feel better that you didn't learn you were traded to the Oakland Raiders. Because I'm having a moderately annoying day and that thought is basically keeping me going.

No comments: