Monday, November 16, 2009

They say that time heals all wounds

I am actually starting to feel better about what happened yesterday. Still irked, but not quite as much. Perhaps my earlier assessment via Facebook that Belichick's decision was 'Manginiesque' is somewhat overstated. I mean, it was risky, and clearly it didn't work, but let's get some perspective. This wasn't the playoffs. And sure, we may have just lost home field advantage, but I'll worry about that more once we are in the playoffs and everything is settled.

That being said, I really wish that there had been a different call on that last (relevant) play. I feel as though we did the same thing three times in a row. No wonder the Colts were on to us.

To cite the classic press conference-isms, it's time to move forward and think about the Jets. And really, we simply must beat them.

No comments: