Sunday, November 8, 2009

And then there was none...

The Bucs won a game against Green Bay. Who would have guessed that? And a decisive win too with an interception for a TD in the last minute of play for a 38-28 victory. The Bucs were in their hawt throwback uniforms, so maybe they should stick with that creamsicle look. And with that, I can retire the 'Winless Bucs' tag.

Green Bay fans, I am sorry. That is a lousy two weeks. First you lose at home to Favre's Vikings, now this. But I have a tip for you: an offensive line would be of great benefit to the team as a whole, and Aaron Rogers in particular.

But you know what we do still have? Undefeated Colts. Today they eked out a victory against Houston with a missed field goal in the final seconds to win 20-17. How many times can this happen? How many times can things go their way in the last seconds? It's like they took the Patriots' 2007 mojo or something. I truly, truly hope that next week it will stop.

Incidentally, Carolina is currently up on the Saints 17-3. We did see the Saints come back big time against Miami a few weeks ago, so I'm not counting them out. But I am still surprised.

No comments: