Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Superbowl

Wow, I am being very academic about this and taking my sweet time recording my thoughts.

So Superbowl. I thought that it was a very good game with two teams that wound up being well matched. The Harrison interception to end the first half was pretty awesome and was probably the highlight of the game. I missed most of the commercials because we were watching the game with friends and we socialized in between, but I did see most of the game. It was nice to be somewhat detached emotionally from the results this year.

Apparently, Roethlisberger played with broken ribs. Ow!

And thus football ends until the summer. Thank goodness the NFL has provided us with combine, draft, franchising, free agency, and everything else for between then and now.

NOTE TO SELF: complete sports analysis closer to event, that way you will remember more of what happened.

No comments: