Sunday, September 5, 2010

Belichick is #1!

You probably knew already that I would love any story where Belichick was ranked as the current best NFL coach.  But what I'm really loving are the comments that follow:

"I'm not a pats fan or anything (rams fan actually) but if Belichick isn't the best coach then I don't know what reasons you could possibly have to support it that doesn't involve serious logical fallacies."

"Is Bellichik on the shady side. Probably. But I'd be very surprised if other teams weren't trying to cheat in the same way. When it comes to playcalling and decision making, Bellichik is #1. And I hate the Patriots."

And one of my favorite exchanges ever:

"Bill Belicheat number 1!?!? Of all time!?!?

The Patsys are done like dinner. Brady was never the QB everyone thought he was. He was good, but when you video tape the defensive calls of your opponent it makes QB life much easier.

...and I remember Tara Reid saying that she quit dating Brady years ago because he had bad breath."

Response:

"Brady's stats are ALWAYS near the top. You should do some research... And Tara Reid?.. really? .. He is married to Giselle dip@#$%. I would call that an upgrade...... Tara Reid?? wow, you are a complete tardobott."

It's a great point, actually.  What is Tara Reid up to these days?

No comments: