Thursday, August 26, 2010

Marquis Murrell on moving forward

It looks like OL Marquis Murrell may not be making the Pats' final roster, which is unfortunate because he has one of the best names currently in Foxborough.  What makes this even more unfortunate is the fact that he apparently says great things in interviews too:

"Murrell played in 10 games last season and recorded 12 tackles. He played in the Jets’ AFC Championship game loss to the Colts and had two special teams tackles, but Murrell isn’t thinking much about his previous seasons.
“That’s behind me,’’ he said. “You never look into the past. You might turn into a pillar of salt.’’"

He's got that Patriotspeak right down.  I say, keep him.

(I know, I even went to Extra Points for this one.  My taste in blogs is clearly deteriorating.  But this article was proofread!).

No comments: