Monday, August 16, 2010

I feel sorry for the Bills already

Bills fans, I feel your pain.  Actually, I grew up just north of your fair city and lived there during the 90s, so I am fully aware of what you had to endure.  But now things are just that little bit worse, because apparently two of your contributors, Fred Jackson and Marshawn Lynch, are out.  Both are running backs.  From what I recall, Jackson did a nice job last year.

Yeesh.

That is just a bad luck franchise.

In other football news, Eli got decked in the head and received somewhere between 3-12 stitches, depending on which news feed you read.  He is apparently just fine.  He will still stand around with his mouth open not looking all that bright, but that is in no way related to this head injury.


In finding that picture, I also located one of a shirtless Eli.  Really?

No comments: