Saturday, May 22, 2010

Apparently, it could have been worse

One Habs fan comments on his day:

'I totally blame my sons mother today. I was all set to enjoy the game, gave her plenty of notice, then at 3:10 she comes up to me and says "We need potatoes" Really? Really? we need potatoes? the damn game is starting and you want me to goto the store and get potatoes? WTF!!! can't make rice? it has to be potatoes? I have had a headache ever since.'

In other news, Dice-K allowed one hit in 8 innings today. That's right. Dice-K. One hit. Eight innings. Or was that actually Dice-K? It's worth noting that V-Tek caught instead of V-Mart, whom Dice-K had thrown somewhat under the bus after his last (bad) start. Also, JD Drew got an RBI with no batteries thrown at him whatsoever (at least, none that I heard about). Heh, I say. Stick it to those Phillies fans.

No comments: