Friday, January 8, 2010

So much to say, so little time

I had sketchy internet over the past week so I didn't get a chance to post. However, now is the time!

1) Wes, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! So much sadness. Your contributions this year were amazing, you are a wonderful WR, we will miss you during the playoffs. Please come back soon, we all wish you the very best and quickest recovery possible!

2) Pats vs. Ravens: I think the Ravens are going to win. Sure, we are 8-0 at home during the playoffs, but that sounds like the same kind of 'the Angels *never* beat the Red Sox in the playoffs' talk we were hearing in October (as a reminder, this past season the Angels beat us and how). But even if they don't, do you really think that we can beat the Chargers? Have you seen our secondary? Because I don't and I would prefer not to see us get embarrassed by them.

As always, I love them, I want them to win, but I'm not sure that this year they can.

3) Jim Leavitt gets fired. Now he was fired over the fact that he allegedly struck a student, which is clearly bad. But bring in the new, I say. It's been time for a new coach for a while.

4) Lots of other people fired, but amazingly not Mangini. Although I will be damned, he finished 5-11, just like the 2000 Patriots. Hm.

No comments: