Thursday, August 27, 2009

Red Sox Nation is in PANIC MODE

So I don't know how I missed this, but the Boston Globe did a survey back on August 17 to see how Red Sox fans felt about post-season chances this year. The results:

52.7% voted '
It's OK. As Jason Bay joked after Sunday's loss: "We should probably just pack up the season and call it a year, huh. Half-game back, might as well fold the tent."'

47.3% voted '
It's over. We're only going backwards at this point. Didn't Brady look great Thursday vs. the Eagles?'

Yay on Jason Bay's quote.

PS - Brady didn't look so great against Cincinnati. He even said so himself. I mean, apart from the fact that he just looks great in general, of course.

PPS - I don't know what's up with the font change (I mean, I know I changed it to try and get it uniform in this post, but no idea why I can't get it to match the blog in general). This one is called 'Georgia,' which seems about right since this week is also my 'Georgia Pies Tribute Week.' Long story.

No comments: