Monday, August 3, 2009

Interesting method of building a team

The Jets are at it again. Apparently, new coach Rex Ryan thinks that the best way to get them in a competitive mindset by actually punching each other. And also, apparently this type of behavior is completely normal at this time of year in training camp, which is strange because I have yet to read any other stories about guys punching each other at other team training camps. Seems to me -- and I could be wrong here -- that it might be better to figure out other ways of controlling temper or else such behavior could transfer over against an opponent. But what do I know?

Also, is it just me, or are the Jets amazing kiss-asses to whoever the coach is? Note Kellen Clemens' quotes about how awesome this is, so much awesomer than the Mangini years.

Speaking of training camps, I'm going to Foxborough on Friday!!!

No comments: