Monday, November 1, 2010

Randy Moss Cut

Okay, so probably I should rename this blog, 'Very Occasional Thoughts About Randy Moss.'  But yeah.  There's a lot going on right now in my life.

First off, the Pats are 6-1. WHOO HOO!  That would be the best in the whole freaking NFL.  And we are just getting warmed up.  I mean that.  So much good with the new and old combined. 

However, what brings me here today is the fact that Randy Moss was waived by the Vikings.  This breaks my damn heart.  Remember when I said that without the right support, Randy Moss would be little more than a T.O., moving around the league and not finding a true home anywhere?  That's happening now.  And it BREAKS MY DAMN HEART.

I do have to say though, Randy, that the Red Sox hat during your post-game interview last night was a bit over the top (how can I not find a picture of this?).  At least you didn't completely pull a Manny and demand a translator.

Will the Pats take him back?  He needs to clear 31 teams on waivers first, so that's probably not the best question.  I also don't know that the Pats would take him back, as beloved as he is.  We're actually doing okay so far.  Nah, more than okay.  We're 6-1!  Remember?

No comments: